Saturday, May 23, 2015

Love hits like a train

Good afternoon my dearest viewers. It's a cloudy Sunday and my week was full of emotions and filled with all kind of happenings. A wonderful moment to share it with you, isn't it? Whatsoever, today we are talking about love. According to a dictionary love, has 29 possible meanings (as one wasn't enough) but I will point out that one that seems known to us teens.

in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion



We all get attached to someone, but is that really love? Let's split love in some types:

  • Love towards family
  • Love towards friends
  • The "I want to marry you type of love"
As you guessed already, we'll talk about the third mentioned type, as it's the one that..sucks the most.
It's love, but it's also not. It has a lot of cons, it's pretty painful since being denied can cause psychical pain that can ruin certain people forever. Of course, it has its bright sides. We forget about school, studying, friends, family, leaving the house, how to breathe, walk and some stuff. Guess what? That is not a positive side of this kind of love. The reason for this is that it's unrealized love in the most of cases. It goes like this. We find some person that we daydream about. That person kisses our lips all the times, holds our hand and hugs us, all that until we wake up. Then we realise that we are hopelessly lost, go into ourselves, looking for an answer on the question - Does s/he feel the same way? Answer ourselves with N-O and take the next best person as 'crush'. That's the endless circle of teenage love.


Does it always have to be like that? Probably no, but I didn't really have a girlfriend before and watching couples makes me sick. Sure, I respect all of you guys and girls around there with successful relationships, and it would be a shame if I ruined the way you feel about this. Would it? We'll have time to talk about relationships. Yeah, every good movie includes a kiss, and butterflies can't be considered as a bad feeling only. But can't the hard part be a little less painful? If I could refund all the time I wasted on that girl. From buying flowers all over to poetry. Here I'll bring in my masterpiece. A little love song for the soul.

☁ Wishlist 


I wish I was the cloud above your house
I wish you'd chase me like cat the mouse
I wish I was your gas for breathing, like air
I wish I was with you, follow you anywhere

Like nicotine, crossing through you
Make you wish not to live without me
Your hairpin, be together whatever you do 
When you wake up the first thing you see

I wish I was the rainbow above your hair
Colourful, warm, keep away any despair
I wish I was your sky, part your day
Be the one who for you will turn grey

I wish I was your snow, wind and rain
Instead of alcohol I'll wash away the pain
Be your image, door, glass, book or roof
Stand in front of you, be 100% bulletproof

I wish I never have to leave, keep us whole
Follow you, even to heaven your soul
Because there's pain, in everything I do
And in the end, I'm nothing without you



We will go further into this thread when I have more time, and for a while talk only about this thread. Congratulations to Sweden for winning the Eurosong contest, I wish everyone an enjoyable weekend.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment